Senior Artworker – Initial 6 Month FTC | Design & Repro | London
A one-off opening for a Senior Artworker to join a fast growing company with high ambitions, strong industry presence and a global portfolio of services. Great opportunity to work with world-class brands through to boutique clients within the Production team of an award winning agency.
Senior Artworker – Initial 6 Month FTC | Design & Repro | London | Up to £45k Pro Rata Depending on Experience
Big enough to influence everything a brand does this company take pride in branding in the classic sense. Inspired by the notion of the big brand idea they create unique identities and market positions for products and services to distinguish them from their competitors. Services include creative pack designs right through to artwork and print management. With an internationally recognised brand portfolio they have an exceptional level of client loyalty.
As Senior Artworker you will be responsible for:
- Working on a 6 month fixed term contract initially with the prospect of extending to permanent
- Delivering a portfolio of packaging design services
- Working with internal production teams to ensure smooth workflows
- Managing a team of 2-5 Artworkers depending on size of project
- Providing expert input and support where needed
- Proactive liaison with other departments as necessary
Key attributes required:
- Fully Mac literate
- Experience working on high end technical artwork for packaging
- Specific packaging design experience within a design agency
- Man management experience advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
A fixed term contract with one of the top agencies in the industry – don’t miss the opportunity to add this exceptional role to your CV!
Apply for Senior Artworker – Initial 6 Month FTC | Design & Repro | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly