Creative Account Manager
Creative Account Manager - Multi Channel Marketing
£35k - £38k
Global print management company
- This role is to be a trusted advisor to the client’s marketing team, collaborating on all aspects of communication production across traditional and digital channels.
- They will develop relationships at tactical, management and strategic levels and will oversee operational direction in order to deliver operational excellence.
- They will also have day-to-day management responsibility for the two on-site Art workers to ensure a consistently high quality delivery of artwork requirements within agreed SLAs.
- To work with the client and the company’s internal teams to deliver a new target operating model with the purpose of transforming the use of the client’s communications from traditional to digital channels.
- To work with the client and the company’s internal teams to identify and fulfil opportunities for further standardisation of print deliverables to reduce print costs.
- To ensure their transformation roadmap is delivered to the client’s satisfaction and to acceptable commercial benefit to the company.
- To clearly monitor and report progress to the client and company internal stakeholders.
- To understand the client’s business environment and drivers, developing strong relationships with key team members in client organisation.
- To assist the client in formulating effective strategies and creative solutions from concept through to delivery of briefs.
- To ensure that continuous improvement and marketing best practice is incorporated into daily interactions with the client.
· Communications services industry/Account Management experience, ideally gained from a full service Agency background and/or with a blue chip client · Experience of working in Financial Services sector. · Experience in managing change programmes across process, technology and people · A proven track record in managing and delivering omni-channel campaigns. · Good understanding of digital channels and how they impact traditional communications (print). · Excellent presentation and communications skills with an ability to present at senior levels · Commercially strong and numerate. · Experience of collaborative workflow software and MI reporting. · Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast and moving environment. · An organised individual with excellent attention to detail. · A proven ability to articulate and deliver innovative and completed solutions. · Excellent analytical and problem solving skills · Art Direction and or Design experience highly desirable along with knowledge of AppleMac hardware and Adobe Creative Suite
Apply for Creative Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly