Production Manager – Night Shift | Large Format Digital Print | North West
We are working with one of the leading graphic specialists across the North West who is currently recruiting a Production Manager. Investing significantly in growth over the next few years this role is integral to helping develop the studio to effectively manage the increased workload. Fantastic work environment with excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Production Manager – Night Shift | Large Format Digital Print | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Providing a wide range of award winning integrated print services to long standing clients this company has diversified and progressed to a regional leader. Independently owned they boast some of the latest digital printing presses available and are heavily invested in supporting new technologies and utilising the next industry advancement to best meet the needs of their customers.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team across printing and finishing
- Overseeing a range of Vutek, Zund, Roland and Mimaki equipment – hands-on when required
- Planning and scheduling work
- Ordering stock
- Maintaining ISO accreditations
- Quality control
- Reviewing procedures and implementing efficiencies
- Working nights
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working in a Production Manager capacity within the Print industry
- Knowledge of digital print – specific experience of large format/signage advantageous
- Sound understanding and knowledge of latest digital print production
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads
- Solid man-management experience
- Willingness to work nights
Outstanding opportunity to build your career with a progressive organisation at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
Forward us your CV for more information on the role.
Apply for Production Manager – Night Shift | Large Format Digital Print | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly