Account Manager / Director - Direct Mail
Up to £35K (Depending on Experience) + Benefits & Bonus TBD
Our client is a postal management specialist with an award-winning reputation. They have various sites based throughout the UK and internationally and have the ability to cater for all their client needs.
They offer international mailing, fulfilment, storage and distribution services to a worldwide client base. Whether the product is a parcel, package, newspaper, catalogue, letter or magazine, our client can provide cost effective solutions and 24/7 operations.
They are now looking to recruit an Account Manager / Director to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth through successful leadership of the Customer Services Advisor Team
- Lead the team to take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Report, analyse and monitor incoming client activity data, take corrective actions and produce meaningful management information
- Ensure service levels are achieved with strong focus on client management
- Set clear business objectives, manage workflows, team resources and deadlines to ensure objectives are met and which supports the Advisors in delivery of excellent customer service
- Work under own direction, initiate and generate activity
- Recruit, mentor and develop Customer Service Agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Lead on the day-to-day management of one of the business' key accounts acting as the first point of call and ensuring the successful management of this key account
- Proven experience of leading a team, preferably a Customer Services Team
- Able to think strategically, lead with strong leadership qualities and the ability to inspire others
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Focuses on client's needs and sets high standards, monitors and maintains quality productivity
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Apply for Account Manager / Director - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly