My Client is a professional Mailing House specialising in Mail & Fulfilment & International Mail within a diverse range of business sectors including manufacturing, retail, insurance, agency, training, IT, publishing, charity, legal, event, service, theatre, travel and local government organizations.
- To coordinate and oversee the day to day operation of the Production and Warehouse departments ensuring the smooth flow of work and effective management.
- Leading the team in all aspects of work, motivate, mentor and coach staff to enable them to realise their full potential. Develop and grow the departments increasing turnover & profitability and ensure objectives and targets are met.
- Maintain high standards and help improve quality in all areas.
- Day to day running of the department, ensuring that all departmental functions are completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Plan workload including re-scheduling and prioritising where necessary in-line with work flow and business demands.
- Plan staff requirements both daily and on-going.
- Work with other departments to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met.
- Ensure work is completed accurately, efficiently and within set targeted time.
- Ensure all staff work to company processes and systems at all times.
- Ensure all staff work to expected quality standards at all times.
- Ensure all completed work is despatched according to work schedule and that all accompanying job bag specific paperwork is completed accurately.
- Ensure all machines and equipment are maintained and fit for purpose.
- Set objectives and targets as agreed with the Operations Manager and ensure that these are met.
- Learn and assist in training of others in the use of tools, equipment and machinery.
- Plan, review and record on-going training & development of all staff.
- Lead the Production & Warehouse team, providing guidance, direction, motivation and mentoring to all staff.
- Produce reports as required and complete appropriate internal and external paperwork.
- Proactively research and continually look for developments to existing equipment to improve efficiency and profitability of the company.
- Carry out such additional tasks as may from time to time be reasonably requested.
- To apply for this position you must have previous experience within Direct Mail & Fulfilment or print management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation that have consistently grown year on year and have huge growth plans.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly