Account Manager - Nottingham
Account Manager (on site) - Print Management - Nottingham - £35,000
We're looking for an office based Account Manager to work out of their Nottingham location with strong client and project management skills.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to make an impact using your strong planning and organisation skills. You will be liaising with Clients and managing their projects working with our internal team members, our marketing and creative teams, production and warehouse personnel, making sure jobs and projects deliver on time, exceeding customer expectations.
Skills and Experience needed for this Account Manager role...
- Strong print knowledge (a minimum of 3 years)
- Experience of managing point of sale campaigns with some experience of direct mail.
- Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- You must be a team player with a good work ethic.
- Strong time management & project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills, especially under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence in our clients.
- Ability to scope, plan and execute project work.
- Assertive attitude to price negotiation.
- Being able to build great relationships with and inspire complete confidence in key contacts.
- You must be a self-starter.
Please get in touch for more details ASAP!
Apply for Account Manager - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly