Our client is a global leader in packaging and provides dynamic, effective solutions to an extensive portfolio of the largest brands in the world. They are looking at expanding into the 3D side of the business and are therefore seeking a highly knowledgeable 3D Visualiser to create and edit 3D images of packaging and products using Maya and/or Photoshop.
As 3D Visualiser, you will also be expected to manipulate and enhance 3D images prior to dispatch, as well as prepare/convert supplied artwork for use in 3D images.
The successful applicant must have the following characteristics:
- A sound working knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max (or similar), V-Ray , Octane (or similar), and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using other Adobe CS applications, Illustrator/Acrobat/Bridge
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality images to tight deadlines
- A keen eye for colour
- To adhere to all internal processes in place for digital workflows
- To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
- Effective problem-solving
- Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries
Your application will be further strengthened if you have a proven interest or ability in helping to create automated systems and develop more efficient ways of working.
PLEASE NOTE: applicants must have packaging artwork and production of 3D wireframes and 3D rendering experience
Apply for 3D Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly