Business Development Executive - Litho
£20-30K Basic Salary (Depending on experience) + Commission + Car
Our client is a market leading printer specialising in the publishing and commercial sectors. They have a wealth of printing knowledge and experience going back nearly 100 years. This group has a total of 200+ employees with an annual turnover of £25 million.
They have all the latest technology including Heidelberg 12 colour presses, cutstar, bindery and mailing services they also hold all the environmental accreditations to offer a complete service under one roof.
As part of their plans for 2017 they are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their successful team. You will work alongside the Sales Manager and guided through any training that is necessary over the first few months.
Requirements of this role:
- You will be professional and have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated as well as having the ability to work within a team.
- The desire to succeed in a competitive print sales environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The desire to learn and grow with the business.
- Based in the Manchester or Merseyside area.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and progress, with some experience in the print industry. The client will consider account managers / customer service managers that would like to move into new business.
Job Reference: PT2049
Apply for Business Development Executive - Litho
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly