Large Format Printer / All Rounder - Large Format Digital
Up to £30K + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus
Hours of Work: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Our client is large format digital print company based in the South East. They are looking for an All Rounder with extensive experience of running large format printers, and the ability to print finish to a high standard this is a fifty / fifty role between finishing and running the printers.
Our client offers a variety of services including large format printing, pop-up exhibition stands, display boards, banner stands and lightboxes.
This is a busy role requiring an individual who is willing to work hard on their own initiative and deliver to a high standard, you will also be able to meet tight deadlines, take responsibility and be willing to work overtime when required.
- Responsible for running print ready PDF files from the RIPS to the printers
- Finish, mount and seal onto wide range of substrates.
- Run and maintain 3 x Z6200 HP Large format machines and 1 x HP latex
- A good knowledge of Shiraz and Onyx RIPS.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, laser and CNC machines would be advantageous but training can be given if necessary.
Any candidates applying must have a minimum of 4-5 years in the industry as they are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated managerial person who is ready for a challenge.
This is an interesting role for someone who is able to work well on their own and wants the responsibility to be able to run with things and manage the department.
Apply for Large Format Printer / All Rounder - Large Format Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly