Senior Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent/London
An exhilarating opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with POS experience to join an established global leader dominating their market. An enviable client list that's growing all the time and phenomenal progression opportunities make this a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate wanting that next step up.
Senior Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent/London | £35k-£40k Dependent on Experience
Driving innovation, utilising cutting edge production equipment and making extensive investment make this POS organisation one of the UK’s market leaders. Add to all of this state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working from the Kent office, occasionally visiting clients in London and the surrounding areas
- Overseeing a team of 3 within customer service
- Instigating initial project paperwork and raising project number
- Creating critical path after liaising with production department
- Liaising with Client to obtain all relevant and required project information; quantities, packing requirements, delivery addresses etc.
- Issuing internal briefs to Studio, Production and Commercial departments with all correct information to obtain estimates, graphic visuals or structural prototypes
- Managing any change requests effectively ensuring minimum impact on cost and lead time
- Proactively liaising with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales
Key attributes required:
- Account or project management experience
- Strong understanding of 2D & 3D Temp POS
- Direct experience of Retail and Brand sectors advantageous
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Potential aptitude for man-management should be demonstrated
An unmissable opportunity with one of the most well known global operations in POS who have impeccable credentials and achieve and maintain a leading reputation in the industry.
If you feel like you would be a perfect candidate for this Senior Account Manager role please follow the online application process for further details.
Apply for Senior Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent/London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly