Estimator | Digital Print, Cross Media & Variable Data | South Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity for a customer focused Estimator with expert knowledge of high-impact print. A chance to work in the heart of the head-office operation of an incredibly successful organisation utilising the latest technology, techniques and ideas to produce truly ingenious campaigns.
Estimator | Digital Print, Cross Media & Variable Data | South Yorkshire | Up to £25k Depending on Experience
Innovative marketing communications company specialising in cutting edge variable data and digital print solutions for show-stopping campaigns. With extensive and state of the art digital production capabilities, from multiple branch POS to direct mail campaigns, web print and promotional merchandise, this company is a one-stop wonderland.
As an Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Handling requirements for a full range of commercial litho, variable data and digital print
- Estimating using Tharstern MIS system
- Producing accurate job tickets and supporting documentation
- Managing the commercials for each job or campaign to ensure profitability
- Working closely with sales, clients and internal admin and production departments
- Regular client contact via telephone/email
Key attributes required:
- Extensive print estimating experience
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of print processes
- Relevant digital print/cross media & variable data knowledge
- Experience using Tharstern MIS a distinct advantage
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
In return you will receive a competitive salary with ongoing training to develop your expertise within the company. With strong growth plans, progression opportunities are ready and waiting.
Submit your details without delay to be considered for the role.
Apply for Estimator | Digital Print, Cross Media & Variable Data | South Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly