Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent
A brand new career opportunity for a talented Project Manager to manage and execute exciting brand campaigns for retail POS. An unmissable opportunity with an impressive UK company that has attained an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful providers of POS worldwide.
Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent | £17k-£25k
Driving innovation, utilising cutting edge production equipment and making extensive investment make this POS organisation one of the UK’s market leaders. Add to all of this state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all key project documentation is obtained and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties
- Managing multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget
- Instigating initial project paperwork and raising project number
- Managing any change requests effectively ensuring minimum impact on cost and lead time
- Working from the office; occasional travel to manufacturing, client or 3rd party sites may be needed when necessary
Key attributes required:
- Project management or account management experience
- Knowledge of retail POS
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. The opportunities with this company are fantastic; their pipeline is strong and growing and the position itself is extremely exciting in terms of career prospects.
Apply for Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly