Account Director - Print Solutions
Up to £60K + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is an international marketing solutions and customer communications company that brings brands to life across every channel, in every market, all with a local touch. With over 700 employees across various sites worldwide, our client serves customers in a range of markets including retail, financial services, travel, automotive, healthcare, leisure, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
Due to a new client win they are currently looking to recruit a successful and proven Account Director who will lead a front line team of Account Managers. Responsible for the project management and transaction of marketing production jobs. The Account Director will be the first line of escalation for service issues and performance is measured against client contract targets such as savings and performance KPI's as well as revenue targets.
- Ensures the team is trained, motivated and providing innovative operational solutions to clients.
- Delivers team success through culture, competencies and behaviour that are aligned to the Group business goals.
- Creates an environment, that is inclusive and ensures open communication, ensuring teams have all required information.
- Ensures team are managed for optimum performance,
- Leads the account management team to deliver business and account objectives.
- Manages all aspects of client engagement, identifying growth and development opportunities,
- Provides MI for client and management to ensure targets are being met, and to support client reviews.
- Engages with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership.
- Ensuring all procurement activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
- Forecasts account sales to track projected performance against budgets.
- Resolves issues with staff performance and service delivery to ensure excellent client service.
Apply for Account Director - Print Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly