Account Manager (Print Management)
Are you an Account Manager, with experience working in print management, who would like an exciting opportunity to join our customer services team?
We are a small friendly team consisting of 5 staff members. Our services include print, mailing campaigns, design, promotional gifts, stock management and distribution, online ordering, marketing services, local authority billing and daily correspondence.
The Print Management role will deliver outstanding customer service by:
- Project managing clients proactively ensuring that all requirements are fully understood and translated into measurable and effective briefs
- Positive and proactive communication with clients and external supply partners
- Represent CGL at client meetings where appropriate
- Flexible approach to client requirements
- Ensure works instructions and briefs are accurate and concise, allowing efficient work flow, and ensure that all company procedures are adhered to
- Take all opportunities to maximise revenue as appropriate
- Work with the Business Development Managers to deliver an outstanding service to our clients to achieve financial targets and SLA’s
- Ensure MIS system is accurate and kept up to date at all times
- Work within procedures and guidelines set by the business
- Maintain client stock holding ensuring that destroyed / return instructions are actioned promptly following job completion
- Raise client stock call off orders for the warehouse to pick and dispatch. Maintain accurate stock levels and reporting to clients.
- Entering of price enquiries onto MIS system selecting appropriate suppliers for each part of the project.
- Recommending suppliers based on price, knowledge, schedule and other relevant factors.
- Raise orders via MIS system ready for print and dispatch.
- Maintain client mailing matrices where applicable.
- Liaise with in house design team to make sure all elements of print can be achieved within the cost and specification required.
- Deliver and invoice jobs via MIS system making sure all costs are accounted for and charged on to client where applicable.
- Provide Account Management resource for Print Management clients.
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Print Management experience would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Self Managing
- Work as part of a team
- Experience of managing client expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects
Apply for Account Manager (Print Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly