Head of Excellence | Pharmaceutical Packaging | EMEA
2 days left
- Contract Type
Senior level appointment to shape and drive the vision and strategy for quality compliance across the EMEA region with input into the overall global strategy. World renowned leader in outsourced solutions for pharmaceutical packaging, this is an organisation boasting state of the art technology and a reputation for innovation and dynamic solutions.
Head of Excellence | Pharmaceutical Packaging | EMEA | £75k-£85k Basic + Bonus
A truly customer centric organisation, well structured and thriving enjoying an unrivalled amount of success currently, this is a great opportunity to join the management team leading quality compliance and continuous improvement.
As Head of Excellence, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all areas of quality, compliance and continuous improvement
- Implementing and maintaining ISO accreditations for quality and procurement
- Managing and hosting external customer/supplier audits
- Driving supplier compliance/improvement
- Liaising with and communicating audit results to global divisional teams
- Establishing quality management review process
Key attributes required:
- Background in a quality management role within a pharmaceutical packaging environment
- A proven leader and manager able to operate at board level
- Demonstrable experience of continuous improvement within a quality arena
- Proven track record in managing and leading business change and the transformation of business relationships
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 & 9001
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class group in a senior level appointment.
Apply for Head of Excellence | Pharmaceutical Packaging | EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly