Sales Manager - B2 & Digital Print
2 days left
- Contract Type
£Very Negotiable for the Right Candidate + Commission + Pension
Our client based in the South East are a leading environmental print company within the general commercial print sector, providing a first class print service to businesses, designers, agencies and print buyers.
They are looking for a B2 Sales Manager to join their existing team; the right candidate will have an active client base selling all kinds of commercial print and will be expected to cover the whole of the UK.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Targeted £200K in the first year
- Proven ability to open doors from existing client's as well as potential clients.
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email.
- To add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business.
- Good presentation skills.
- From a strong sales background within the B2 market.
- Be self-motivated and forward thinking to add to part of a sales team, and also to be self-driven when working as an individual.
- Personable character with ambition.
- Well-presented and honest.
- Determined to do well and earn money.
- Wants to grow in a company.
- A Strong negotiator.
This role has definite progression opportunity to become a Director in the business as the current owner is looking to take a step back in the next few years.
Job Reference: PT2054
Apply for Sales Manager - B2 & Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly