Project Manager (POS)
Our client is a global name in print management, POS and marketing communications. Due to the growth of an existing client they are now looking for a client services focused project manager to look after a key relationship within the business.
We are looking for someone with a solid understand of POS including permanent, semi-perm and print plus. The client is a blue-chip name in FMCG so experience in that area would be an advantage and buying knowledge would also be useful for the role.
The role will involve
- Taking client briefs for local execution and ensures delivery, deploying a complete project lifecycle process (client liaison, suppliers choice and liaison, production process, admin process).
- Following key terms of the client’s/supplier’s contract and SLA e.g. pricing, turnaround times etc
- Compliance with all relevant legislation and standards prevailing upon the products customers require e.g., ISO, Quality, Health & Safety standards as applicable to the materials sourced
- You will create, follow and update operational and project reports covering areas such as: Operational Status, Job Tracking, Job Critical Path
- Where necessary you will provide advice and assistance to clients on products, services and production methodology.
- You will develop a solid understanding of how the Client’s business is structured and how their processes work within that structure. Together with any existing relationships with partner agencies/third parties and suppliers; foster and nurture these relationships
If this sounds interesting please apply direct or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Manager (POS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly