Account Manager - POS
A great opportunity has arisen for a high calibre individual to work for a leading marketing services group in this account management role, servicing a key client.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in account management within the POS sector, although we may consider other applications should your Account Management skills be sufficiently high, well demonstrated and transferrable. The individual must be proactive, with excellent time management skills and can prioritise tasks. We are looking for someone with strong communication and delegation skills, and have experience of leading, mentoring and motivating account teams.
A flavour of the main tasks are as follows:
- Generating POS quotations for approval – note this is automated rate card process
- Identifying costs savings and efficiencies
- Fielding store enquiries – missing, damaged, deliveries.
- Generating quotes for opportunities to win commercial print and DM
- Contributing to new POS solutions
- Working with category marketing creating campaigns
- Liaising with Merchandising on equipment requirements for POS
- Working with the category marketing, buying and studio teams to hit print dates.
Our client has a highly positively charged working environment where job satisfaction scores exceptionally high.
Apply for Account Manager - POS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly