Pre-Press Mac Operator (9-12 month contract)
This is a great opportunity for someone able to commit to a 9-12 month contract at an established Digital printing company based in Hertfordshire. Cover will be required from the last quarter of the year so may well suit someone coming towards the end of their current contract around this time.
The successful Pre-Press Mac Operator will ideally have experience within the print industry as you will be required to process files for digital print purposes as well designing small artwork projects.
· Amending, checking & pre-flighting artwork
· Ensure artwork meets printer specifications and print process
· Flagging up any potential artwork errors and fixing if necessary
· Using Adobe CS packages to perform all artworking and prepress requirements
· Ensuring accuracy and consistency of artwork
· Managing variable data projects with the use of Microsoft Excel
· Using and maintaining web-to-print systems, including some aspects of client management
Skills and Abilities:
· Extensive experience using Adobe CS packages
· Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and data management procedures
· Multi-task and work in a high pressure, fast-paced studio environment
· Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
· Artwork creation and manipulation
· Must be detail-oriented and highly organised
· Effective problem-solving
It will be advantageous if you have colour management knowledge, coupled with solid technical ability.
Please do send in your CV if the above opportunity sounds of interest.
Apply for Pre-Press Mac Operator (9-12 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly