Account Manager (Print/ Direct Mail)
Position: Account Manager (Print / Direct Mail)
Location: East Midlands
This market leader, providing full service Print & direct mail solutions, currently requires an experienced Account Manager.
- As a key member of the Client Services team you will be responsible for the day to day account management of a dedicated set of clients.
- Your main focus will be to provide excellent customer service to all our customers, ensuring orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be expected to build relationships with clients and suppliers to encourage repeat and new business opportunities.
- The role encompasses all aspects of account management from quoting requirements and handling production right through to delivery. Part of your role will be to raise quality awareness ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task are essential for this role. You will be a proactive problem solver and have strong communication skills. You will be PC literate with experience in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise work schedule to ensure client and colleague requirements are met.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships.
- Computer literacy.
- Manage time constraints effectively
Apply for Account Manager (Print/ Direct Mail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly