Business Development Manager - Permanent Point of Sale
Business Development Manager | Permanent Point of Sale | London | £60,000 - £70,000
A strategically led shopper marketing agency and producer of Permanent POS are looking for a Business Development Manager with a proven track record in growing accounts and winning new business in the area of permanent POS.
The Business Development Manager will play a pivotal role in driving the new business. This is an extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. Your primary responsibility will be to identify new client opportunities and drive revenue growth from consumer brands and retailers.
Primary roles will be:
- Proactively source and prospect leads and opportunities with senior level marketing executives
- Networking at industry events in order to gain new contacts
- Work closely with the Permanent POS team, New Business Director and Group Sales Teams on broader sales initiatives, plans and marketing campaigns
- Taking new briefs from clients and transforming them into agency briefs – taking a lead in the pitching process
- Represent the account team in senior client and internal meetings
- Externally drive increased revenue and profit from existing clients to achieve the agency`s ambitious growth.
- Driving awareness for the agency through strategic marketing plans
- Develop existing client relationships at the senior management level, whilst identifying and responding to new opportunities in order to maximize organic and new business growth.
- Taking and interpreting client briefs and working closely with Permanent POS team, agency designers, account managers and supplier partners to build strategic client plans/proposals which align to client needs.
- A deep understanding of permanent POS and in store innovation
- 3-4 years proven experience including direct sales, agency or permanent POS manufacturing experience
- Capable of developing compelling strategic offerings
- Extensive knowledge of the retail environment, including retailers operations and challenges
- Significant experience in professional client and or customer relationship management
- A background in permanent POS design
- Ability to set goals and drive them to fulfillment. You are hungry for success and want to be accountable
- A persuasive and confident approach to POS projects
- A collaborative player that shares information and supports the senior management team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about shopper marketing and proven experience developing new business
Sound like you? Get in touch ASAP.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Permanent Point of Sale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly