Business Development Manager - Digital Print / Large Format
- Contract Type
Our Client is a supplier of digital print, large format, reprographics and web2print. Focussing on retail, legal, corporate and construction companies.
Established for over 20 years they now have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager.
The company are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for their clients and have a fully equipped in-house studio, an array of colour and mono digital printing pressed including Cannon, Ricoh, Xerox & Konica as well as finishing services.
The ideal candidate will be:
- From a strong sales background
- Have the ability and confidence to source new business, cold call, follow leads, record and monitor them.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- You will have experience dealing with clients working to tight deadlines.
- Able to open doors, from existing client's as well as potential clients.
- Able to add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business.
- Be self-motivated and forward thinking to add to part of a sales team, and also to be self-driven when working as an individual.
- A personable character with ambition and drive to succeed
- Want to grow with an expanding company.
- A strong negotiator.
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company