Cut and Crease Operator and Window Patch Operator - Cartons
EAST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
SHIFT PATTERN: EITHER THREE SHIFT OR CONTINENTALS
3 shift working, 6am - 1.30pm, 1.30pm - 21.00pm, & 21.00pm - 6am (night shift only works
4 shift continental hours working 3 x 12 hour shift rotation.
£My client is genuinely flexible regarding salary/ rate of pay
Our Client are specialists in manufacturing and printed folded cartons to a variety of markets, they have a state of the art factory with the very latest technology and machinery.
Our client, due to recent business wins is looking to recruit two Cut & Crease Operators and a Window Patch Operator. You will be responsible for setting up and efficiently running the machinery within the company's operations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Cut & Crease (Bobst) machines, producing high quality cartons.
- Make ready and run the machines, following the instructions given on the works orders regarding run speeds and special instructions.
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job.
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented.
- Report any faults immediately to the Production Manager.
- Ability to deal with and speak to engineers directly, depending on the nature of the fault.
- Perform any other duties as and when required.
- Have a degree of personal flexibility as it may be expected, from time to time, to assist other departments.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, hygiene standards, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Apply for Cut and Crease Operator and Window Patch Operator - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly