Large Format Production Operative | Digital Print | Hertfordshire
Suppliers of award winning print for applications within the retail, exhibition and event, exterior, interior, gallery and museum sectors. Fantastic opportunity to progress you career working with premium materials combined with the latest specialist equipment for a leading organisation in Hertfordshire.
Large Format Production Operative | Digital Print | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Operating from a fully equipped site with in house facilities to produce and provide an end to end solution for banners, building/vehicle wraps, signage, retail backdrops and many bespoke projects, as a full service graphic display provider this client provides a complete service from initial concept to on site installation to big names in the retail and brand sectors.
As a Large Format Digital Operative you will be responsible for producing high quality large format work using a variety of equipment.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and operating HP and Mimaki large format machinery
- Checking, amending and progressing jobs via various RIPS and outputting to large format digital equipment
- Artworking and file preparation using Adobe CS6
- Using Zund and vinyl cutters
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating large format printing equipment
- Current experience operating HP and Mimaki machinery advantageous
- Experience artworking and preparing files advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
A quality focussed company with excellent facilities this is a great opportunity working for an incredibly successful manufacturer of large format print.
Submit your details without delay if the role is of interest.
Apply for Large Format Production Operative | Digital Print | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly