We require a Software Developer to join our client’s UK based Development Team. This client is a forward-thinking, innovative organisation, making it the leading player in the industry which it serves.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for development of our client’s software solutions. These solutions encompass many different technologies, so therefore a desire to work out side of your comfort zone will be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, be resourceful and organised. We are looking for someone who has a passion and desire to drive forward the importance of good quality, as well as being adaptable to changes, as new products and customised solutions are being developed all the time.
Working with the Head of Development, Software and Technical Architect and the Development Team, the key functions of the role will be:
- Implementation of software solution(s)
- Participation in interpretation of customer and internal product development requirements
- Contribution to the definition of development team patterns and practises
- Participation in product development teams
- Support of Live product implementations (internal and external integration partners)
The following skills and experience are considered to be essential:
- Good communication
- Strong analytical capability
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently and to tight timescales within a fast-paced environment
- OAUTH and claims based authentication and authorisation
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI development
- Planning and organising - able to prioritise work effectively
- Able to implement and design detailed solutions based on high level designs.
- Experience in web development using Visual Studio, SQL Server and C#
- Experience with CSS and implementing visual designs for user interfaces
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of Microsoft server applications
- Able to document development work in a timely manner
The following skills and experience are desired:
- SiF Standard, e.g. SiF2, SiF3
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Experience of working within the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience of KanBan processes
- Experience with multi-environment software release processes
- User Interface design
- Single Sign On
- Experience in REST application development
- Active Directory & LDAP
This forward-thinking communications firm are so passionate about training and development, and motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately, so this is an unmissable opportunity.
Apply for Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly