Business Development Manager | Print Management | North West
Looking for a consultative and proactive Business Development Manager to join an award winning business offering a full print management solution to the public sector and not for profit sectors. They have recently invested so this is a new opportunity for a tenacious individual to become part of an already very successful team.
Business Development Manager | Print Management | North West | £35k-£45k + OTE £60k-£80k + Benefits
An ambitious company which has grown over the last year who offer a full range of print management services. They have huge scope after recent investments and are looking for a consultative Business Development Manager to further grow the company into public and non commercial clients. An ambitious self starter would thrive in this environment with great support and and unrivalled print facilities.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling print management services
- Targeting public and non commercial sectors
- Covering the UK
- Maximising profit margins
- Building long terms relationships by delivering a quality service
Key attributes required:
- Must have a proven sales success with knowledge of print management
- A track record of selling into the not for profit and public sector
- Must have a consultative approach and an excellent customer service manner
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to develop themselves
- A great commercial acumen
A real opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation working with some of the world’s leading brands.