Print and Packaging jobs Wales
Search and Apply for the latest Print and Packaging jobs in Wales with PrintWeek Jobs. Print Week Jobs has hundreds of vacancies within the Print and packaging sector. Find your perfect job here whether you are a Print Operator, Engineer, Finisher, Estimator, Sales Executive, Sales Manager or Production Controller
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £40k-£45k + £65k OTE, excellent commission, healthcare, pension, car, laptop & smart phone
A major national packaging group that specialise in producing self adhesive labels for use in the pharmaceutical industry have created the position for a new...
- £35k-£40k , Excellent commission structure, company car, 5 weeks holiday + stats, laptop & phone
If you are looking to develop your career with an award winning employer with an outstanding reputation then this could be the role for you if you are an exp...
This is the opportunity to join a dynamic, young company at the very cutting edge of financial advisory solutions for top tier Independent Financial Planners.
- £45k-£55k basic + £70k OTE, healthcare, pension, car, 22 days holiday + stats, laptop & smart phone
Leading manufacturer of printed self adhesive labels has created a new position for a Business Development Manager to focus on sales to the pharmaceutical, h...
- UK & Europe
- £50k-£60k + OTE £80k, BUPA, pension, life insurance, company car/car allowance, laptop & smart phone
Innovative and award winning labels manufacturer, specialists in multi-page labelling solutions for FMCG, food, pharmaceutical, agrochemical and manufacturin...
- Home Based
- £40K + Commission + Car or Car Allowance + Commission + other benefits TBD
Our client is a Direct Mail, Print and Digital specialist who works on behalf of large blue chip organisations covering acquisition, retention, profiling and...
- North of England, North Wales
- Negotiable upon experience – Package includes company car & 25 days holiday (plus bank hols)
My client is one of the leading producers within the corrugated industry. They have been established over 80 years and are always investing in staff and tech...
- £30k-£40k + Excellent commission structure, company car, generous holiday allowance, laptop & phone
This highly successful producer of luxury bag and presentation packaging has created a new position for a UK Sales Manager to develop new business opportunit...
- Various Locations
- Up to £35K + Commission + Car Allowance + Phone + Laptop
Our client has been established for over 50 years and offers their clients in house design, litho and digital print, direct mail, large format and in house f...
- Excellent rates offered to the right teams
Freelance large format graphics installers needed NOW We currently have a great deal of fantastic and exciting projects ongoing and feel it’s th...
- £25k-£40k dependent on experience + healthcare, car, 24 days holiday + stats, laptop & smart phone
A leading manufacturer of inkjet ink and media for large format graphics has an outstanding opportunity for a Business Development Manager to progress their ...
- ££Salary & Package Negotiable depending on ability
Bespoke Packaging Solutions provider seeks highly talented, focussed & driven Sales professional with extensive experience across the high quality printed gi...
- South Wales, London, Liverpool, Colchester & Bristol
- A comprehensive package is offered together with extensive bonus and commission structure
Due to the ongoing expansion plans a position has arisen for a dynamic, progressive and professional Business Development Manager
- Very Competitive Basic + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Benefits
A unique and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced B1 Print Sales Executive to join one of the UK’s leading creative communication & print productio...
- UK / Homebased
- From £35K + Car/Allowance + Laptop + Commission + other Benefits TBD
Our client is one of the European leaders in the print and mailing industry with worldwide operations and a turnover in excess of £25million.
- Based in the North but travel throughout the UK is required
- Up to £40k plus excellent bonus opportunities, company car and first rate benefit package
An experienced Business Development Manager is required by a leading International print solutions business.
- £50k + benefits & excellent package to attract the best
A global force within the ink and consumables market has created an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Applications Manager to play a key role in the o...
- South West from South Wales to Dorset
- Up to £50k plus attractive bonus + excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Area Sales Manager to join the team at this leading digital print solutions provider. Travel thr...