Terms & Conditions
Legal Terms and Conditions
This is Print Week Jobs (jobs.printweek.com), operated by MA Business & Leisure Ltd. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the website you are deemed to accept:
1. Content rights: Copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by MA Business & Leisure Ltd or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to the site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted.
2. The information on this site: While we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
3. Links to other sites: You may be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope you will be interested in. MA Business & Leisure Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise with by MA Business & Leisure Ltd.
1. As with all advertising mediums we don't guarantee response rates. Response rates can vary from week to week and may also be affected by the quality of your job copy.
2. Any jobs purchased from jobs.printweek.com can be advertised after the initial agreed contract has expired, but only on the basis that the customer enters into a rolling 1 month contract agreement. (see Cancellation Policy). All un-advertised jobs will not be available to the customer outside an agreed contract.
1. jobs.printweek.com does not accept any cancellation during the agreed contract dates clearly stated on the contract. Upon receipt of the signed agreement, the customer has by law legally entered into a legally binding contract.
2. After the initial minimum contract period has expired all contracts will enter into a rolling 1 month contract which provides the customer with continuing access. This may be cancelled effective from the next invoice date, provided the customer gives notice in writing to email@example.com not less than 30 days before the due date of the next invoice. Cancellation is not effective until confirmed by jobs.printweek.com.
The CV database is a service that we, MA Business & Leisure Ltd, provide to individuals that want their CVs made available to recruitment agents and potential employers. By submitting your CV to us you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You warrant that the information contained within your CV honestly and accurately describes yourself and your qualifications, experience etc and that the information in your CV is up to date.
2. You agree that we may use your CV and the contact details provided by you to contact you about job opportunities that we believe might interest you.
3. You agree that we may also make your CV which will necessarily include your contact details and other personal data available to selected third parties, such as recruitment agents and potential employers (“associates”) so that they may contact you directly about job opportunities that they believe might interest you or in order to otherwise help you find employment.
4. You accept that as a result of your personal data being made available online it may be provided to people outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) in territories in which the protection conferred on data subjects is not as extensive as it is within the EEA, although We will endeavour to ensure that all Associates respect Your rights.
5. If you no longer wish for your CV to be made available on our database please let us know by sending an appropriate email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we are aware that you no longer wish to have your CV made available for job opportunities we will cease to contact you about them and will cease to make your CV available to associates. However, associates that already have your CV will not know that you are no longer interested in receiving information about job opportunities so you will need to inform them of this as and when they contact you.
6. In using your CV and your personal data we will respect your rights under the Data Protection act 1998 and will take reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure.
7. You accept that we are not responsible or liable for the activities or representations of any Associates or any employers with whom we put you in touch. You should exercise all due caution in contacting anyone that claims to be an Associate and taking up any offers of employment with or through them.
8. You agree to comply with the general terms and conditions of use for our website which can be found above.
9. This site and the CV database service are operated by MA Business & Leisure Ltd of: St Jude’s Church, Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0PB, Telephone 020 7738 5454, Registered in England no. 04002826, Email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Unlimited CV Database Access allows our clients to view an unlimited number of CVs. Unlimited CV Downloads is subject to 'Reasonable Use'. 'Reasonable Use' is defined as less than 500 CV downloads within any 30-day period.
Applications and Correspondence with Recruiters and/or Employment Agencies
Recruiters and/or Employment Agencies should never ask for money to arrange a meeting or referral. Jobseekers should not send any money. If you receive such correspondence, please inform us immediately, as this is a breach of our terms and conditions.
This website (the "Site") is owned and maintained by MA Business & Leisure Ltd whose registered office is at St Jude’s Church, Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0PB ("MA Business & Leisure Ltd "). MA Business & Leisure Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to its websites. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal information when you use the Site. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
What Happens to the Information Collected on the Site
Whenever you visit a page of the Site, certain information is automatically stored in a log file. This includes demographic data and browsing patterns, but does not include data that may identify an individual user. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
We may use "cookies" to identify you when you visit the Site. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk or on a website server. Such cookies do not retrieve information about you stored on your hard drive and do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. You are not obliged to accept a cookie that we send you, and you can in fact modify a browser so that it will not accept cookies. However, this may affect your experience of using the site and may disable certain functionality. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
How Personal Information is Used
We may also collect personal information from you through enquiry, newsletters and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details or log on using your user name and password. We may use this information to personalise aspects of our services, to carry out market research surveys, to run competitions and to provide you with updates about developments on the Site and information about the products and services we offer.
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please email us.
We will not disclose any information we hold about you to any third party without your permission. However, please note that in order to process your data we may on occasion be required to share your information with other group companies or any suppliers we engage to provide services that involve processing data on our behalf.
In the event that MA Business & Leisure Ltd is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets.
This will enable your relationship to continue with the relevant MA Business & Leisure Ltd business despite the change of ownership. Your personal information may also be passed (on a confidential basis) to companies with whom MA Business & Leisure Ltd is negotiating such a sale/merger as part of the verification exercise carried out on MA Business & Leisure Ltd by the third party.
Access and Changes to your Registration Information and Preferences
Registered users may access their identified contact information and other registration information and correct any discrepancies or update information by logging in and clicking on the "My Account" link at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
If you wish to receive alerts, newsletters, special offers or promotions from us, please tick the appropriate check box when you register for personalized services or access or amend your preferences by logging in and clicking on the "My Account" link at any time. If you wish to cease receiving any of this information, amend your preferences by logging on and clicking on the "My Account" link at any time.
We use up-to-date storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and any suppliers we engage to process your data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.