Account Manager - Print Management
Account Manager - Print Management (Point of Sale) - Leicester - £25,000 plus company car
This dynamic, international organisation has a real passion for superb customer service, we have an opportunity with them for an Account Manager to manage and grow an exciting, new retail client as part of a major contract win.
This new account has stacks of potential for growth and this Account Manager role will grow and develop along with it, if you're client services and project management skills are second to none then read on....
This Account Manager role:
- Project management from brief to delivery
- Client servicing, developing and strengthening the relationship
- Internal and external briefing
- Develop the account from implementation
- Producing weekly status reports
- Work with agreed budgets
The suitable Account Manager must have:
- Solid account management experience
- Proven experience managing point of sale campaigns
- Sound understanding of print production
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to attend briefing and brainstorming meetings at the client's HQ in London
If you're an Account Manager with the right skills and background looking to make your mark on a new account then please get in touch ASAP as this is an outstanding opportunity.
Due to high levels of applications we are only able to respond to successful candidates.