Account Manager - Print Management
Account Manager - Print Management - Cheshire - £35,000 - £40,000
Due to continued growth our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Account Manager to be based on site at this superb, well known brand. Our client is a young, rapidly growing, exciting and ambitious organisation who are at the forefront of innovative print management.
In this challenging Account Manager role you will manage print and point of sale campaigns from brief through to delivery. You will be responsible for the client relationship, project management, delivering projects on time & to budget and develop cutting edge campaigns.
For this Account Manager role you must have:
• Strong experience in a print and project management
• A mix of print management and production background of at least 5 years on a retail point of sale account
• Ability to build relationships with the customer, suppliers and head Office teams
• Committed, resilient and prepared to work extra hours as required
• Absolute focus of Customer service, with proven customer/team management skills
• Proven people management skills with the ability to maintain a positive outlook at all times, and the ability to inspire and motivates peers
• Experience of constantly seeking solutions
• Focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of
• Must be computer literate, appreciate the advantages of technology
• Advanced Excel an ideal requirement
To ensure your success in this Account Manager role it's essential you have proven experience in a similar role managing production with a proven track record of working with retail brands.
This Account Manager role will suit someone who is ambitious, creative and passionate with a strong understanding of print production so if this sounds like you then don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity!!!
If this Account Manager position isn't the right one for your experience, fear not! Please visit our website www.aimsearch.co.uk where you can register your details with us & check out a range of other jobs or you can follow us on Twitter@Aim_Search
Due to high levels of applications we are only able to respond to successful candidates.