Assistant Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | Kent
Currently on an exciting curve of high growth, this long established southern-based printing company is looking for an Assistant Business Development Manager to join their Sales team. The role is open to a hungry individual who’s keen to develop on the sales side.
Assistant Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | Kent | £25k-£30k + Bonus
Independent print specialist with a full range of pre-press, press and finishing services in-house, state of the art digital printing equipment set this company apart. Offering a complete solution for quality digital and promotional print at attractive price points, the company works with a range of clients both locally and throughout London and the rest of the UK, from niche to medium sized businesses, corporate clients and the public sector.
As Assistant Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the CEO to drive the commercial print arm
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s service
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Planning and organising meetings with existing and potential clients
- Preparing presentations
- Conducting research
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
Key attributes required:
- Customer service/junior sales experience in the print industry
- Excellent industry knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Based within a commutable distance to Kent
The organisation offers an environment which recognises, heralds and rewards sales excellence. After training and development the role will lead to full business development responsibility; many of their most senior staff have developed through the organisation – you could too.
Submit your application for further details.