Print & Direct Mail Sales Executive
Our client, a successful marketing communications provider based in Plymouth for over 30 years is coming to the end of an investment programme which has positioned them at the cutting edge of technology with a view to further growth.
They are seeking an exceptional Print & Direct Mail Sales Executive who wants to use both their sales and technical skills in a supportive, dynamic and forward-thinking environment to take the next step in their sales career. Working alongside an experienced senior management team, you will be supported to help grow and develop new skills.
The main focus of the role will be:
- To develop the sales strategy, obtain new clients and raise the profile of the business;
- Develop business relationships and reputation with existing clients;
- To deliver a warm consultancy based solutions approach.
- To develop the current supplier base and build these relationships;
- To provide the Senior Management Team with detailed sales reports and forecasts as required.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive CRM & Management Information system;
- Oversee the maintenance of business profile documentation, marketing strategy, web page and social media presence;
- To understand the status and likely outcome of live projects and the resource requirements to deliver projects successfully;
- Liaising with team members onsite to establish an understanding of working practices and how we operate.
The preferred candidate for the role will have demonstrable work experience, which should include experience of sales and key account management & knowledge of the marketing communications industry would be advantageous. We are looking for someone who will fit in to our ‘can do’ approach, with a creative and positive outlook, with an ability to work under pressure and attention to detail. The successful candidate will be outward facing, portraying the company with confidence whilst understanding our ethos and philosophy.
What kind of person will flourish and grow with us?
- You will be able to absorb complex information and translate this into workable plans, displaying a track record of implementing great customer service and previous success in business development;
- You will be commercially astute, able to respond flexibly and responsively to new situations, opportunities and challenges that arise and take full advantage;
- You will be an excellent communicator with proven organisational skills;
- You will be client focused, enhancing the reputation of Pepper Communications through exceptional customer service and support skills;
- The ability to provide account and project management whilst not only maintaining the current client base but expanding it also;
- The ability to utilise ICT and systems to innovate and further develop our capabilities.
We have a great team at Pepper Communications and if you are an effective communicator with a solid grounding in a commercial sales environment we’d love to hear from you. On offer is a very competitive salary based on experience.
Applicants should submit a CV, including their salary expectation, current remuneration and a short cover letter explaining why they feel they would be suited to this role to email@example.com.
Please note applications will be not accepted without a covering letter and a full UK drivers license will be required for this role.