Senior Sales Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK4396)
LABELLING SENIOR SALES MANAGER - NORTH / MIDLANDS
Attractive Salary based on ability + benefits
Our Client is a well-established, independently owned manufacturer of bespoke labelling solutions, for a wide variety of products and markets from medical labels through to 10 colour flexo laminate labels for a range of markets.
Reporting to the Managing Director the job holder will ensure to deliver optimum customer service and be a key stakeholder in delivering value to the business.
This role requires you to manage a portfolio of Key Accounts whilst also developing new business for the company. You will be expected to attend the offices on a regular basis when not out on the road.
- A field and office based role responsible for driving sales in the UK, responsible for developing relationships with all kind of customers.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with Sales Manager and Site Manager to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in label media sales and will be a confident communicator, capable of operating at a senior sales level within a forward thinking company.