Client Services Manager
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading direct mail company based in the Midlands. If delivering exceptional customer service is what you do best, and if you are ready for a new challenge in a growing, focussed company, then this is the Client Services opportunity you have been looking for. The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, outgoing individual with a great sense of humour, able to deal with client pressure and short timelines.
As the Client Services Manager you will provide strategic support across a mix of media (but predominantly fulfilment and direct mail). You will need to demonstrate your ability to multitask, define priorities and demonstrate strong analytical and leadership skills whilst working in a high pressure, service led, and fast-paced environment. This is a hands - on role so if you enjoy getting stuck into a project as well as the strategic side of things then you'll love this opportunity.
• Lead & manage the Client Services team ensuring that performance is commensurate with that expected of Job roles
• Undertake strategic quarterly reviews with the client base
• Mentor and coach team members
• Ensure that client services processes and procedures are efficient and documented.
Key Skills & Experience required:
• Proven experience in a similar role with excellent all round understanding of print, project and campaign management.
• You must have gravitas with the ability to quickly strengthen and develop relationships with clients, colleagues, internal departments and suppliers.
• A proven background in developing relationships, be a strong leader and a people person with the ability to delegate well, communicate clearly, lead by example and develop your team.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Process led and methodical.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Someone who can build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, and focus on delivery to customers