A globally renowned creative agency is expanding its production team, and is on the search for a detail-orientated Junior artworker.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Accurately learn to create artwork for client, following client’s brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range.
- Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures.
- Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints.
- Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
- Ensure client guidelines are followed.
- Roll-out artwork across simple multilingual packs from translation documents
- To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
- To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed.
In order to fulfil this role, you must be a proficient user in Adobe CS packages. We are looking for someone who has excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, to relay with account management/traffic team. You will demonstrate an ability to multi-task and will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to work both as part of a team and unsupervised, along with an ability to manage own workload and work to tight deadlines under pressure in order to meet customer deliveries.