Key Account Manager - Luxury Packaging or POS
Key Account Manager - Luxury Packaging or POS (PK4412)
South East - the role is a mix of office based and visiting key customers in London
£Negotiable but depending on level of experience.
The hours are 9.30 am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday with half hour for lunch.
Our Client is a leading packaging manufacturer with an impressive client base of high end, luxury fashion retailers and media brands. They supply a range of products including gift boxes, paper & plastic carrier bags, ribbon, stickers, metal trims, woven labels and garment trims, plus all mediums of printed matter such as brochures, POS material and large format in-store displays.
Currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join their team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of luxury accounts, ensuring that artwork content and layout is correct, maintaining critical paths and liaising with both production as well as the client to ensure the smooth running of projects.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Sound and extensive print production management knowledge.
- Ability to problem solve and deliver a high quality product under strict customer deadlines.
- Team player with a passion for printed product.
- Mac software knowledge (Adobe CC Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Acrobat) skills are considered extremely useful but not essential
- Responsible for the effective day to day management of selected client accounts, working predominantly with global brands within the Luxury fashion and retail sector.
- Monitoring commercial performance and identifying opportunities to up sell and cross sell additional products and services to enable revenue growth and profitability on new and existing accounts.
- Managing high value and time sensitive projects simultaneously, from initial concept through to completion, working in adherence to set objectives to meet and exceed client expectation.
- Proactively communicating via email, telephone and face to face meetings to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
- Strategically sourcing products and suppliers locally and internationally, negotiating and agreeing pricing as well as proactively monitoring performance to ensure exceptional quality standards.
- Co-ordinating purchase / sales order process from initial stages of product specification and pricing through to monitoring inventory and issuing client invoices, ensuring accurate financial and administrative records.
- Creating technical product specifications and pricing structures using market and industry expertise.
- Liaising with the distribution and logistics teams for stock products manufactured in UK and China plants.
- Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar role in a print or packaging capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of communication.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment.
- Client and service orientated.
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, have a broad technical knowledge in commercial printing and ideally have good knowledge of screen, digital, lithographic print and repro along with excellent communication skills
Opportunities will be provided for progression and promotion.