Senior Account Manager / Director, 3D Retail POS - London
High profile Retail marketing and Branding agency specialising in the 3D POS arena, seek an outstanding Senior Account Manager / Account Director to manage a team of Project Managers servicing major contracted Health & Beauty Key Client accounts. The work is mostly 3D POS including trays & shipper into major High Street Retailers such as Boots & Grocers. From brief, they produce the creative, artwork and production all in house.
Working within a fabulously creatively lead & entrepreneurially spirited organisation, the role will be based in London, reports to the Client Director and ideally we seek a start date for early in the New Year.
You must have strong experience of working in a similarly demanding Client centric delivery and team leadership role and your understanding of the 3D Retail POS market is critical.
• To drive and manage sales and gross margin growth with each client across all services, actively utilising commercial awareness to drive value growth.
• To fully understand what each Client values and ensure that the Business delivers an outstanding level of service that matches that requirement specifically, developing strong professional and personal relationships with each client, based on regular face-to-face interaction and back up communication and actively working with each Client and with internal departments to ensure that service levels are continually enhanced.
• Lead, mentor & manage three direct reports, utilising a clear Performance Management System designed to deliver the highest quality of service to each client, also ensuring that all key project documentation is obtained, shared, and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties to facilitate the smooth execution of any project.
Key responsibility and activities:
• Proactively liaise with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales, following up all successful & unsuccessful project wins/delivery for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
• Develop high profile & regular contact with each Client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis, maintaining a record of all commercial deals & ensuring that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and Client acceptance.
• Conduct regular desk reviews and bi-annual appraisals with your direct reports, driving skills & ability enhancement through the Employee Performance Management System.
You will be innovative and forward thinking, with the ability to work within a fast paced and challenging environment, where your experience, personality, hard work and ambition will be rewarded with a competitive package and bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Account Manager / Account Director within a market leader.