Screen Printer (Garment) | West Sussex | £21,000 (based on experience)
With strong growth in their core business areas, alongside plans to diversify into new markets,our growing client are seeking to recruit a Screen Printer to work as part of their production team to prep and print onto clothing.
About The Company
They are an established and fast-growing custom clothing company. Customers include schools, universities, companies, charities, and private individuals, both in the UK and worldwide.
They are expanding their production capacity by bringing much of their manufacturing in-house. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new venture and to be an integral part of growing a new arm of their business.
The Screen Printer will work alongside the production team to ensure all goods are printed on time and to their impeccably high standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Printing of garments
- Quality control
- Maintain and process work according to the production schedule
- Keeping an impeccably clean working and printing environment
- Preparing and cleaning screens for use
- Ensuring that artwork is sized correctly and frames and media are ready for the press
- Maintaining the machinery to manufacturers recommendations;
- Researching and keeping up to date with the best printing techniques
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from managers
Who We’re Looking For
Our client are vibrant, friendly, and design focused, and they are looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to the overall culture of the company.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, efficient and attentive who can demonstrate the following essential skills:
- Previous experience of working in a screen print environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, communication and team work skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of what constitutes good design
- The ability to keep a clean and tidy working environment.
- Able to work as part of a team, in a highly paced, deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to learn, improve and produce the best quality prints possible