Sales Executive - Books
£Open depending on experience + Commission
Our client is a privately owned printing company based in the South East who specialises within the book printing industry.
They provide publishers with various products and services such as books, journals and e-books on their Kodak, Oce and Cannon digital presses.
Due to growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their existing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience of selling digitally printed books is essential
- You will arrange appointments and visit clients
- You will explore new target markets
- A strong sales background with a high potential to open doors by creating warm leads
- You will be a skilled cold caller
- To add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- To have a target set and strive to meet targets and work to achieve high goals.
- You will complete presentations when needed
- Contacts with blue chip clients and big tenders is an advantage.
- You will report to the Managing Director
Job Reference: PT1987