Sales Director | Print | Midlands
Excellent opportunity to join a leading edge global group within the print sector. Due to current company growth and projected growth plans within the next 12 months, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Director to play a key role in defining and driving impressive onward growth aspirations.
Sales Director | Print | Midlands | £90k-£100k + Bonus/OTE: £120k+
A leading print group, this is a company with fantastic capabilities to take new design concepts through to finished products, all in house. Housing cutting edge technology and boasting recent major investments, this is a division servicing the private and public sector.
As Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- Divisional turnover
- Managing internal and external sales departments
- Providing leadership to all site sales functions with particular focus on new business and retention of existing accounts
- Devising and implementing strategy to support budget and profit objectives
- Articulating technical solutions to key clients and prospects
- Working with the international division to develop international sales strategy
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in the print sector – knowledge of specialist markets within this sector an advantage
- Experience of running and managing sales teams
- Excellent leader with the ability to operate as part of the senior management team
- Experience of budget preparation, planning and delivery
- Demonstrable experience of delivering growth strategy
A top performing company currently going through an exciting stage of development, this role is critical to their ongoing success and will involve playing a large part in the successful growth of the business as part of the senior management team.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the role, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.