Sales Account Manager - Signage
Up To £25K + Overtime Available + Bonus + Commission
Our client is a sign and graphics company based in Manchester. They offer clients a large verity of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their team.
The client will consider people from Client Services, Production and Design backgrounds however Signage experience is a must!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Handling new enquiries and taking down briefs from clients
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Generating ongoing business with new and existing clients
- Occasion site visits and site surveys
- Able to Work well under pressure
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Highly self-motivated, positive and tenacious
- Strong in time management and organisational skills
- Attending monthly sales meetings
- Ability to project manage key accounts
- A personable character with ambition and drive to succeed
- Understanding of full the end-to-end process of sales, design and production
- Knowledge and experience in the office fit-out sector is also preferable
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing business with sizeable accounts
- Team player and a quick thinker
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
*This role will suit a candidate with a good "all round" signage background or someone who is looking to advance their career into sales