Scope of the job:
Managing and realising cost saving through value engineering plus promoting the work of St Ives to increase sales.
To be the main end to end contact for the promotional and themed campaign cycle to ensure the on time in full delivery of the promotions.
Key objectives and tasks:
- Work with the rest of the Account team as well as the relevant production teams to ensure work is produced correctly, on time, to a high level of quality.
- To manage jobs, from brief to dispatch, ensuring that these are given a high priority within the production team and managed carefully with the client and with production to ensure that it is produced on time and correct first time.
- Create, and maintain store lists within Excel spreadsheets where required.
- Work to agreed systems and procedures to ensure that effective communication is maintained at all times both internally and with the customer.
- Understand the company and divisional purchasing procedures and adhere to these at all times.
- Provide cover for team members and Account Director during times of holiday or absence.
- Handle client disappointment or complaints professionally and effectively.
- Work with other Departments to help deliver continuous improvement initiatives that drive cost and efficiencies.
- Build & maintain excellent client and site relationships by ensuring the smooth running of the account from receipt of brief to completion of the job.
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients and ensure that all written and verbal communication is professional and of the highest standard.
- Pro-actively work with the client on new store openings, refits providing experience on store specific POS implementation.
- Work with the Account Director to supply financial forecasts to the business.
- Support the Account Director in producing MI Reports
- Manage projects that are not necessarily print related, but important to the account.
- Proactively manage critical paths, ensuring that clients are fully aware of the timelines required for artwork, proof signoff and other key requirements to ensure that jobs are produced on time and to the correct level of quality.
- Identify and highlight any issues or potential problems with jobs quickly and early in the production cycle, to minimize risk of job failure, and if necessary escalate to the Account Director.
- Experience of POS in the retail and / or food & beverage sector
- Point of sale print production knowledge
- Professional & efficient attitude to the client
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Outstanding client and organization skill with a commitment to customer service
- A high degree of IT computer literacy, especially in Excel
- Excellent communication skills