Sales Executive - Exhibitions / Displays
£35K - £60K Basic + Company Car + Commission
Our client is a leading supplier of custom and modular exhibition stands and portable display kits into various sectors covering the UK and Europe / worldwide. Our client also supplies worldwide exhibition stand services, including free stand design, hire stands, lease options, exhibition stand storage, stand build and furniture hire. Their Worldwide distributors provide full exhibition support wherever the event may be.
Currently recruiting for a motivated Sales Executive, to actively sell the full product range, building relationships / networking with clients.
- Building a client base using contacts that you are aware of
- Phoning dormant accounts and potential leads.
- Complete the CRM trail of suspects and prospects to ensure your line manager has all the information they require from you.
- Provide the highest quality customer communication written and verbal both internally and externally.
- Inputting accurately project information onto the summary briefing document to enable the technical team to produce an estimate for you.
- Inputting your suspects and prospects onto CRM, keeping this up to date.
- Updating your pipeline of estimates, with dates, won or lost
- Creation of digital project folders that capture all communications whilst insuring the CRM team is furnished with all project information.
- Submit estimates and quotations to end client in a professional manner using the correct template in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact for the client on any project issue.
- Carry out site surveys under supervision.
- Manage client expectations in regard project deliverables.
- Attending site to oversee installations/pullouts as required and be the first point of contact for clients
- Familiarise oneself with all divisional products and services within the company's portfolio.
- Ensure all invoicing is completed with relevant purchase order and amounts are accurate for month end analysis
- Deal efficiently with invoice queries resolving if required by raising required credit notes
- Complete waste initiatives email when errors occur
- Negotiate with suppliers for special projects outside our normal supplier base, ensuring best price is achieved.
- Broker a close working relationship with the team you work with.
- Have a positive attitude