£30-35K + Benefits
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of flexo printed laminates for large blue chip food manufacturers. They are currently looking for a Quality Manager to be responsible for the management of the quality department and quality systems on site and for the development, maintenance and progression of full BRC accreditation.
- Maximise production throughput whilst minimising wastage, downtime and gross credits through systematic quality programs and grasping leading technology advances.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure the quality systems and records are operated and maintained to the requirement of the OPM, including Quarantine area management and calibration.
- Manage suppliers of the site to guarantee correct quality material incorporating continuous improvement programs.
- Produce accurate and timely quality performance data to drive site continuous improvement.
- Manage technical trials to improve site capability with both customers and suppliers.
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with in timely manner to affect a satisfactory outcome for customer and company and incorporate any learning into the company.
- Effective communications with Suppliers, customers, all levels of management and at operator level.
- Initiative, find new ideas and challenge current thinking, bringing projects through to completion.