A fast evolving multi-channel marketing company, which serves some of the most renowned brands in the nation, has an exciting opening for a Bid Manager to join their team of inspiring individuals.
We are looking for a fast-thinker, and analytical individual with an ability to shape a solution to meet clients’ dilemmas. You will exhibit strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain good relationships across the group, and with prospective clients. The strong candidate will thrive on a fast-paced working environment, showing an ability to take a flexible approach to workload to manage peaks and troughs in bid pipeline and provide ad hoc support in other areas as required. You will also require excellent time management skills to manage bids simultaneously to deadlines.
Acting as Bid Manager in this thriving company, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- To be responsible for the tender response function from qualification through to pitching stage.
- Responsible for bid writing and managing our client’s bid teams to gather responses from the company’s Experts.
- To continually appraise the content of the bid library to keep material current, compelling and catalogued.
- To report on bid activity levels and results for the Sales & Marketing and Connect RTMs (internal meetings).
- To maintain membership of tender subscription services.
- To keep up-to-date with public sector procurement legislation and advise the business as necessary.
- To keep abreast of the company’s proposition and services, along with market and competitor developments.
- To assist in pitches with both material, and where appropriate being on the presentation team.
Excellent written communication skills
Very proficient in MS Office especially Word (ability in InDesign is desirable)