Estimator - Litho Print
£Open depending on Experience + Pension + 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our client is a well-established and privately owned Litho & Digital print company who provide all forms of commercial and marketing print; from a simple business card, brochure, and leaflets to NCR pads and personalised work.
As part of their plans to grow the business and strengthen their team, the client is looking to recruit an Estimator from a Litho print background.
The ideal candidate will:
- Produce accurate estimates based on all available information using the company's MIS system
- Understand the customers' unique requirements and liaise with suppliers where required to ensure the customers' requirements are met
- Provide technical advice to customers on all matters
- Take responsibility for resolving customer queries and to anticipate problems with specifications and work proactively towards solving them before job commences production
- Liaison with production department to ensure capacity is available when job is required and subsequently inform the customer and to seek technical expertise where necessary
- Produce estimates to meet the needs of both the external and internal sales staff and within the designated timeframe
- Maintain close links with Sales Team and advise them of progress and any issues if necessary and assume an internal sales role by chasing enquiries