Office Based Sales & Marketing Role - Signage
SN956 - OFFICE BASED SALES & MARKETING ROLE - SIGNAGE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Profit Share + Mileage + 20 Days Holiday
The position can be Management Level or for someone who is willing to get involved and started with marketing etc.
Our client is an award winning signage manufacturer based on the South Coast, with an excellent reputation, they supply signage, displays and bespoke POS to a large number of businesses.
Our client is currently looking for an exceptional individual who will be responsible for finding and securing new projects within the company's field of expertise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark as you will have the back up of a company with skilled staff and full manufacturing facilities which has hardly been showcased to other businesses.
- You will be communicating with both new and existing clients, managing the site surveys, and developing clear and effective written proposals / quotations. You and your team will be responsible for chasing up quotes, and keeping in close contact with the Production team to ensure the smooth sales process from the initial enquiry to the end of the project. Some site visits, measuring up etc will be expected.
- You will be responsible for keeping Customer Service standards to the highest quality.
- Pro-actively undertake Marketing campaigns to raise the profile of the company, the manufacturing capabilities and focus on specific products.
- Develop existing customer base and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales and Design team, motivating where necessary and to ensure that all social media is up to date across all platforms.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Company's products
- Energetic with a 'can do' attitude and possesses strong sales skills including opening and closing the sale and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proactive in finding new opportunities that suit the company skills and portfolio.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and competency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn in-house quoting system.
- Be able to work under pressure both within a team and individually.
- Experience and knowledge of the signage / manufacturing industry would be an advantage