Junior Area Sales Manager
Up to £35K + Target Based Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a specialist provider of printed packaging into a broad range of markets across the UK. They are currently looking for a Junior Area Sales Manager to help expand the company's business and gain new customer accounts.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years field sales experience, some print or packaging experience would be an advantage but not necessary as full product training will be given.
The successful candidate will embark upon a company training program for professional training and development, career mentoring & strategic business innovation inspiring a culture of continuous learning.
- To identify new customers and convert them - to promote and sell the extensive product range including new products.
- To be willing to knock on doors to gain new business.
- To be capable of quickly establishing a focused and structured self-disciplined approach to daily tasks and role requirements to support the sales area's existing customer base and drive sales to achieve agreed forecasts in line with the company's growth plans.
- To achieve monthly sales and gross margin targets as set by the company, monitored on an ongoing quarterly basis.
- To ensure customer problems are resolved promptly and the appropriate employees made aware of the positive outcomes.
- To interact and communicate regularly with the sales office and support your internal sales team member.
- 2 to 5 years field sales experience.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator.
- Highly presentable and professional in appearance and manner.
- Trustworthy, honest and dedicated.
This is an exciting opportunity to take advantage of full product training and to develop your sales career in a well invested, stable and growing company. There are plenty of career development opportunities within this employer.