Flexographic Printer - Flexible Packaging
Up to £12 per hour + 5.6 weeks holiday
Hours of work: 12 hours - Monday to Thursday days and Monday to Friday nights rotating
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer who supply carrier bags into retail markets. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Flexographic Printer.
- Set up and operate the flexographic printing press to print according to the specification as described on the job sheet.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements and always work within the safe operating procedures.
- Working as a team, assisting in maintaining the optimum production speeds of the machines, reducing change overtime and minimising scrap produced.
- Report any machine maintenance issues to the supervisor to ensure optimum productivity is achieved at all times.
- Flagging defective material and potential issues and monitoring quality from a running press.
- Meeting or exceeding performance standards with regard to safety, waste, quality, productivity and environmental standards.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
- Cooperate and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals - shares information and supports others.