Head of Sales & Marketing
Head of Sales & Marketing | Homebased/Nationwide | £40k - £50k + Commission - OTE; £80k - £90k
This exciting Head of Sales & Marketing role is well suited to a strategic business developer who has a background in, or thorough understanding of, marketing and brand communications.
As the Head of Sales & Marketing and using consultative and pro-active sales techniques, you will be responsible for the Agency’s brand and communications activities.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the company’s profile and standing within their market place is consistent and enhanced alongside building awareness of the services and successes of the agency.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Developing a focused and targeted new business strategy
* Identifying sectors, categories, brands and contacts where the agencies offering will be of benefit
* Create opportunities through consistent, effective and consultative sales techniques throughout the Retail and Events industries across the UK, Europe, Asia and the America’s
* Attend networking events and industry conferences to build relationships and develop new clients
* Develop a strategic brand, marketing and communications programme
* Attend/Chair new business meetings with the Managing Partner and other Senior Executive members
* Budget management – ensuring the best return on investment
* Lead and inspire the team to proactively engage with and win new business
* Experience within a senior level Sales / Marketing role with the creative services or retail design industry
* A self-starter who has a strong commercial awareness with the creative services field
* Clear communication skills both written and verbal
* A strategic thinker with big ideas and energy to follow
* An understanding of the Retail Design sector is highly sought after
This role will allow you to work with some of the world’s leading brands and offer a multitude of creative brand and retail solutions so if you have the relevant experience please get in touch ASAP!
Location – Nationwide
• Company car / or allowance
• Laptop / mobile
• Private healthcare
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• 24 days holiday plus increasing with service (25 max) plus all UK bank holidays